Friday, January 18, 2013

New Location

We have now re-located to hotel close to the airport, also close to our Red Knight friends.  Rented a car this morning in downtown area - along with about 50 other people - took awhile to complete this venture!!  So, Harry hands me the gps, a map and says guide us to the airport - about a 20 mile trip. The map doesn't have the airport on it, and I didn't have time to program the gps before he drove off, and you can't make any changes while driving! So, I'm reading a map that doesn't have our destination, trying to understand the person who lives in the gps - good thing I can multi task!!  We arrived just fine - time for wine!! Our friends are picking us up for an event this evening - I won't have to speak gps language again till tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you guys and especially my mama! Continue having fun, drink more wine, and keep posting! Love y'all!
    Jodi, Chad, Jayli, and Averi
    PS...Angel is in family heaven!

    ReplyDelete